• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UFC 97

jltimm

Anderson Silva won in a snorer by decision. Kongo won by decision in another boring fight. Sam Stout also won by decision.Chuck Lidell got KO'ed. Not a very good card if you ask me, but I didn't see it or pay for it.

White was mad about the whole night i think. Chuck is done white said that and so did he, whites mad silva didnt do anything and from what i hear the other fights were subpar. Just wait for UFC 100 that should be a heck of a show

Geeze, I thought that was gonna be a good card? Goes to show what I know! Awhile back, I thought that Chuck should grow some hair and start selling insurance. He's had his lights put out a few times now and if he keeps on, it's gonna happen somemore! If he doesn't watch it, he may wind up not even being able to spell his own name! I'm sure Dana recognizes this.

People learned how to fight him and those people are younger, stronger and faster. His time has come and gone, but once a fighter, you always think you can....maybe he should start coaching?

100 is the lesnar fight and a few other big ones ill find the card quick.

Heavyweight Championship bout: Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Interim Champion Frank Mir[1]

Welterweight Championship bout: Georges St-Pierre vs. Thiago Alves[1]

Welterweight bout: Jon Fitch vs. Paulo Thiago[1]

Middleweight bout: Dan Henderson vs. Michael Bisping[1]

Middleweight bout: Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Alan Belcher[1]

[edit] Preliminary Card

Light Heavyweight bout: Mark Coleman vs. Stephan Bonnar[1]

Light Heavyweight bout: Jon Jones vs. Jake O'Brien[1]

Welterweight bout: Dong Hyun Kim vs. Jonathan Goulet[1]

Lightweight bout: Mac Danzig vs. Jim Miller[1]

Middleweight bout: C.B. Dollaway vs. Tom Lawlor[1]

Lightweight bout: Matt Grice vs. Shannon Gugerty[1]

I thought the Silva fight although slow was pretty funny. Punching dude in the leg. laugh They should find him someone that could actually give him a contest. I would love to see a Silva vs GSP match.

At least it was MMA and not some lame WWE [PoorWordUsage].

Rua just kept laying on the ground waiting for Silva to come down. I would've been getting mad too.

On a side note, dont they usually show the earlier fights after the main event? There was blood all over the ring before the first fight and after the main event they never played them that I seen. Someone got a beat down but I never got to see it.