• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

spearing print ?

Gordie

you got more money then elwood and myself put together!

yea right I'm so broke I can't even pay attention hmmm is that a.d.d at any rate.......................what were we talking about grin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Bass N Spear
you got more money then elwood and myself put together!

yea right I'm so broke I can't even pay attention hmmm is that a.d.d at any rate.......................what were we talking about grin

I would love to trade for the flat beed, however, you wouldnt have anything to get your house out to the get togethers then

Originally Posted By: elwood
at any rate.......................what were we talking about grin

Your hat.... smile

There has to be a story about it.

Let's hear it.

King of the cats in the catfish forum stopped at BK for lunch and thought it would be good to be king and ran with it. check it out in the catfish forum.

That was me... Kenneth Dahl. And here's that print...

29.jpg

Small world, huh? And they make a mean breakfast at that little place too.

First of all welcome to the spearing forum and you mean you painted that print? great talent man

That is an awsome print wish I had it on my wall and yes they make a great buffet breakfast and the sausages are awsome

Originally Posted By: weismann
lets trade. mines A 97 WITH A 185,000. crazylaughwink anyway i thought les kouba had only those 3 prints, how many others are there? besides gotta give ya a hard time. smirklaugh

les kouba has only done 3 dark house spearing prints. but he has many other prints.

There is also Darkhouse Heritage and the Magic of Darkhouse Spearing that go along with the other 3 you mentioned.