• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Playoffs

Quackaddict9

nothing on the playoffs? no thoughts, comments?

Is it because the Wild are not in? crazy Or is it too early to talk about it.

Well Pittsburgh in the Eastern finals over Bruins. It'll be a rematch of the Red Wings and Pengs in the stanley cup finals!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...looking forawrd to watching Flames/Blackhawks tonight. Flames will be crazed @ home not trying to go down by 3. I watched Ducks/Sharks last night..wow...the Ducks are looking good.

Same here man. I'd love to see Chicago make it to the finals. It's been too long for them. As for Anaheim, I love watching that hard nosed style that is very effective in playoffs...San Jose What? whistle

Flames extinguished! I love it. [PoorWordUsage] coach, [PoorWordUsage] players, [PoorWordUsage] fans; happening in front of them in their precious Saddledome makes it all the better. Turn the lights out on your way out the arena Keenan....loser.

Wow, there has been some great playoff games so far!!! Hat tricks, overtimes, fights, back and forth action...some of these games have been some of the best that I can recall in recent memory...

I hope you guys were watching what I was watching tonight because it was a real barn burner! Hawks Win, Hawks Win, Hawks Win! This game went into the third period tied at 3 and finished with a bunch of lead swings and the Hawks on top 7-5 what a finish, and Patrick Kane got the Hat Trick to boot! Mighty strong going into the next round but it looks like it will be an old school Original Six match up with the Red Wings who will no doubt be heavily favored, I don't think the Hawks would want it any other way! Go Hawks!

Thanks to all that chimed in and here are the answers, in no particular order: No they were not supposed to get this far, yes they do have a great young nucleus that will get better in the next few years and yes, Pier, that back hand was one of the nastiest shots I have seen in history, wicked haaad!

As for the octopus....I LOVE CALAMARI!!! I hope the young studs from Chi-Town fillet up the old warhorses from Motown and we will all feast on some Calamari!

Yes, I know, the Wings will be the prohibative favorite...but for now...I CAN DREAM!

Original Six....here we come!

Here are the old school players I grew up with, feel free to fill in the blanks of my failing memory for the Hawks if there are any other dinosaurs out there!

#2 Bill White

#3 Keith Magnuson

#4 Doug Jarret

#5 Lou Angotti

#7 Pit Martin?

#8 Jim Pappin?

#9 Duh! Bobby Hull

#10 Duh x2 Dennis Hull

#12 Whitey Stapleton

#15 Eric Nesterenko

#22 Jerry King Kong Korab

#35 Tony Esposito

I hope there are a few more Black Hawk dinosaurs that can remeber back to the good old days of Billy Reay......

Here come the Hawks, the Might Black Hawks.......

Thanks to all that chimed in and here are the answers, in no particular order: No they were not supposed to get this far, yes they do have a great young nucleus that will get better in the next few years and yes, Pier, that back hand was one of the nastiest shots I have seen in history, wicked haaad!

As for the octopus....I LOVE CALAMARI!!! I hope the young studs from Chi-Town fillet up the old warhorses from Motown and we will all feast on some Calamari!

Its going to be an awesome series no doubt whoever wins. As for wicked backhands try Hossa against his old team. cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeenUuH7oI8