Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
leech~~

Looking for Old Harley 3 wheeler carts to fix up

19 posts in this topic

Anyone have an old beat up but running Harley 3 wheel Golf cart or know of anyone that has one out back they have not used. I have fun fixing them up. Leech~~

I have a friend in Bemidji w/ one, he had planned on fixing but not sure of he ever did, I'll ask sometime and post if I hear anything

call some smaller golf courses in outstate and ask them if they know of any for sale.....The last one I saw was a sky blue model with white upholstry (freshly redone) and a huge set of Longhorns on the front. The guy was talking about getting rims for it too...........

redhooks, thanks for checking on that. Pickbig, most of the corses don't have a lot of the old 70's HD carts around since they change their carts out with new ones every few years, and then sell their used ones at a pretty high price. I'm just looking at the old HD 3 wheelers I can pick up for a few hun, and fix them up to run around our campground with. smile

The smaller town courses might know of memebers who have one rattling around somewhere though, or might know of a HD golf cart graveyard or something like that. They have to have gone somewhere............

If I didn't like walking when I golf so much, I would consider getting an old HD, painting it Camo and putting a rack or two on the front of it.....with Blaze orange seats

Leech, I just typed 3 wheel harley davidson golf cart in c- list and one popped up in Mora, dude wants 975 for it.....which is a lot for a 40 year old golf cart......

you get a few more hits if you just type harley davidson golf cart. Man some people want 1200 bucks for a 20+ year old golf cart

There was one out front of the driving range in Zimmerman by Holiday GS for sale forever last summer and fall. It was cheap also (I think $300-$400).

I have not looked for awhile, but it might be a place to try.

Late 80's and early 90's, people where giving these things away, to upgrade to new carts.

picks, thanks for the heads up on the C/L's I do check that just about everyday but there must a few other guy picking them up also? The Camo cart with racks sounds great! You would be the next Rodny Dangerfield!! grin

With the Camo Cleveland bag, I prefer Boo Weekly. I just don't have the camo golf shirts, YET

Leech, I was just looking through craigs (list) and there was one for 175, posted today in the north metro. needs some engine work though

I know of one in the Jordan area I could check on.

Just saw one on Sunday It was an old red harley cart south of park rapids on hiway 71 between blueberry pines golf course and menahga on the east side of the road.

Barrett

I just seen one on kbiddotcom, the auction ends soon(Thurs May 14th) and its the Liquidation Warehouse #70 auction

HTB