• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

dryer help

Ryan_V

Our clothes dryer is having issues...the drum seems to be loose, and every time we dry something, some article of clothing gets stuck and gets stained a rust color where it was stuck. is there something I can take apart and fix/replace, or just easier buying a new one??

You will need to order the felt replacement around the door.I just ordered the upper and lower felt for my dryer.Same symptoms as yours.I replaced my lower felt in 2002.Turn your clothes inside out while drying until you get your new felt. $48 with shipping for the parts.

I know its a no brainer but Don't forget to unplug your dryer before you do anything to it... eek
you say no brainer...

but I wasnt thinking when I took the front off to clean out the lint and touch something that made me jump back and curl into the fetal position lol