• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I"m new here

I've been on the boards most of the night (from work) and got to see most of it,, it's really great here!

I like the gals that are here, it makes for a nice balance.

I wondered if any of you read the twilight series and what you thought of it,, any readers out there?

I'll be starting my days off in about an hour now, hope to be busy with my camera gear,, but I'll pop in when I can

Sue

Hi Sue welcome to FM and the womens forum.

We have alot of fun, here give each other alot of cra p and do some serious fishing and outdoor activities. Feel free to give the guys as much cra p as you can laugh j/k boys wink

Sue,

I've been looking at all your great pics in the Photography & Bird Watching forums! I really love your bears!

I've never read the twilight series. It's super popular-did you like it? I'm in a book club with my high school friends and we're reading "Remember Me?" by Sophie Kinsella. I still have to pick it up. I hear that's a good read too.

thanks Lisa for taking a look at my pics,, they sure were fun to take!! a secret passion of mine. :-)

as for the twilight series, oh my yes!! I loved the series,, it's a definate re-read kinda book(s)

and as for picking on the boys,, ah yes, as soon as I get used to the folks on here,, watch out!! lol

Originally Posted By: dude Lake Tom
Oh sure...disappear for a long time and then come out picking on us guys.....must have been that sweat lodge. laughgrin

he he he he whistle

soo when can I start? grin

You have to wait laugh for Glenn's permission!!! grin

Or the moderator can let you know when!!!

ok standing by crazy

ya might just as well start bringin it!!!!!!! smirklaughlaughlaugh

Originally Posted By: panthrcat
You have to wait laugh for Glenn's permission!!! grin

Or the moderator can let you know when!!!

ok standing by crazy

ya might just as well start bringin it!!!!!!! smirklaughlaughlaugh

LMBO!! well seeing as I am new around here, I figured I should wait awhile before I start,, let the games begin!!!

laugh

I am waiting for an invite to check out that new grill she got..steaks or ribs would be just fine!! laugh

well c'mon over then,, while your here I'll get you to suck the farts out of the rump roasts.. grin