• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kubel

bucketmouth64

It's worse than last year...did the Twins just pick-up an arm yesterday or something. Saw the last 2 innings last night and after the game they showed Gardy down in the bullpen talking to someone throwing...?

WHAT! THEY WON!!!!???? Your kidding me! I shut the tv off and went to sleep after the bullpens performance in the 7th and it was 9-4. I haven't heard "booing" from the fans like that for Crane since Ron Davis use to pitch for the Twins!

Way to go Kubes!

A new addition to the "Twins Classic games" on FSN!

It's worse than last year...did the Twins just pick-up an arm yesterday or something. Saw the last 2 innings last night and after the game they showed Gardy down in the bullpen talking to someone throwing...?

Twins cut Humber. He has to clear waivors before he can report to AAA. Twins picked up another pitcher, I believe from Colorado, can't remeber the name though.

I shut it off in the 7th last night thinking they were toast. Then a few minutes ago I checked the Twins HSOforum and just about fell out of my chair! Way to go Kubel. Much better player than Cuddyer, why not lock him in? Bullpen is a disaster though. If the Twins want to contend they'll have to do much better.

I watched the last 3 innings and it was a fun game. It will be tough for Kubel to top this game individually. I knew he had the 1B,2B,3B so when he nailed that one I thought, hey hes the third player to hit for the cycle already.

I don't think he is a step down from Delmon out in the OF. They are about even, maybe even Kubel is a tad better than Delmon. I have never seen Kubel misplay a ball so bad it had me scratching my head- Delmon has given me a small bald spot on the other hand

OF should be Kubel, Span and Cuddyer- left to right. Gomez should be sent down

haha no... If Kubel loses 25 pounds but anyway he is where he should be. We don't need him out there playing defense, we have the right guys out there playing good defense except for the shaky Delmon Young.