Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corey Bohn

Tony O' Keefe passes away following surgery complications

6 posts in this topic

It is with a heavy heart that I announce the passing away of fellow angler and friend, Tony O' Keefe, from Morris, MN. Many knew Tony as an avid outdoorsmen who loved to hunt and fish, and who competed for many years on the Minnesota Walleye Trail and the past five years, at the Lake Minnewaska Fall Walleye Classic.

I received a phone call this morning stating that Tony had passed away last night following complications during surgery performed earlier this week. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and his loved ones. We will miss you Tony.

Funeral services are expected to be held next Tuesday. I will post a time and location once I learn more.

I am shocked to say the least. We used to call them Tank and Tummy on the MWT. What a wonderfull friend and fellow fisherman. Let me know the time and date of the funeral I would like to attend. Thanks Cory. Mark sullivan(sullyman).

The wake will be this Monday, April 20 from 4-8 p.m. at the Pederson funeral home in Morris. Funeral services will be Tuesday, April 21 at 11 a.m. at the First Lutheran Church in Morris.

Tony was 47 years old.

He was a great man and a great fisherman. He will be missed by all.

My prayers go out to the family. Tony was a great guy I will miss competing with him in tournaments and just bsing with him. I remember one fall classic we both were sitting in our boats waiting to take off. Tony asked me if I was on fish I gave him a nod then I asked him the nod back. We took off and we both were at the same spot never saw him prefishing the spot he never saw me prefishing the spot. We both caught a fish right away and started laughing. We will miss you Tony.

Just remember it is not about the dates on the stone that matter its how you lived the dash in between the dates