• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What is it?

Random guy

In the Ocean they call those "man-made reefs" On Red it may be a "Crappie Crib"

No idea what kind of boat it is, but it looks like it would be fun to pound around out in some roughstuff with. May even keep the blue tarp on for good measure.

I sure like those older boats,,,,,,but they don't seem to serve much of a practical use anymore. Exceptfot my 1969 16' Lund which has never really changed it's design.

It is one of the deals where a death in the family has this boat headed for Waskish...not really sure what Kelly and Patsy are going to do with it but it will be high wind boat...they will need the wind/high water to get it out of the canal. eek

The title card was found yesterday and it is a 20' Appollo "73" vintage.

Looks like a Appolo to me, I had 1, tried killing me 3 times, sunk with 7 aboard, started me on fire , 8 days in the burn unit, then the finally was getting rear ended on the highway and getting jack knifed into traffic, that was the last horraw!.

There is a hose that the drive runs through to the lower unit,below the water line. It cracked or wore out. Out in the middle of cass my daughter said Daddy my feet are getting wet, well enough water had come in that the starter got wet. Luckily there was a boat close enough to flag down, he pulled us in, we put every one into his boat ( another bigger boat) got back to shore and by the time I got the trailer to the access she was barley floating, No more inboards for me.