• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Risebrough fired?

IFallsRon

I liked both moves. It will be nice to see fresh faces behind the bench and in the front office. I read the new GM will get to pick his coach and I for one hope he is more offense/attack oriented. I really got tired of watching the Wild dump and chase and then try to set up for a perfect shot instead of shooting the puck more. How many times did they get outshot during the season? I'll bet it was quite a lot. When you shoot more, you get more opportunities for rebound and screened goals. (Just my 2 cents)

You said it bud!

Anyone listen to Sid sunday? First on Saturday Reusse was poking fun at Sid saying that Reusse thought the Pope died after reading Sid's column earlier in the week re: Risebrough's firing.. was funny. Then Sunday Sid opened his morning show defending Risebrough and bashing fans for being happy about the firing. Sid even called out Russo the hockey beat writer for his writing, so late in the show Russo calls in and Sid is all kissin Russo's a$$