• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Boston and KG

bassNspear

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KG is what he is. He's not well educated and still speaks a lot like a street kid at times. That being said, he is one of the best and benefits any team he is on. He lives for the game and is a great team mate.

The majority of star players don't physically taper off at age 31 to the point where they are unnecessary to their team. Look at Kobe Bryant for example, or even Ray Allen who is 33 scored 51 points the other night. I just think Marbury could care less about basketball. The guy has no passion for the game....

P.S. The Bulls are a joke, couldn't even take care of Boston without one of their star players. If Boston had a healthy K.G Cleveland wouldn't stand a chance and it would be a repeat.

Fisher,

The Bulls might be a joke but they have six championship rings in the last 20 years which equates to 30% of the championships won. Also, the Celts were missing the foul mouthed KG but the Bulls were missing Luol Deng so that is probably a near wash, not totally but the Bulls were missing one of their main guys too. Injuries are never a good excuse to try to make a case because all teams have them, you just go on and compete with what is left. I would bet that if the Celts manage to limp in and get to play the Cavs they will be lucky to win one game! Just a hunch. So how many championships do the Celts have in the last 20 years, or the Cavs for that matter? I will take my joke from the Windy City and watch them as they progress with the brightest new shining star in the NBA and get back to their championship form. GO BULLS!

Yea they have 6, thanks to the best player thats ever played the game. Injuries can definately be a deciding facter. If M.J was injured and not playing any one of those years the Bulls wouldn't have 6, they would have 5. If M.J never existed at all the Bulls would have 0. 34 points a game average in the playoffs can be nice to have....

I agree the rings are all on Jordan and the team that was built around him. They always had a great supporting cast. The Bulls of today aren't a joke in my book. They got in the playoffs didn't they?

Ah, I knew you guys would fall right into the trap. Michael was here long before the rings started rolling in. It was not just Michael, it was Horace Grant and Scottie Pippen at first, then Dennis Rodman, and John Paxson and Bill Wennington, etc. You see, one player does not a team make, it is chemistry and Jordan had some great chemistry for a while. And Gr8, I guess every team except the Celtics are jokes according to you because they are the last team to have a championship ring so every team right now who did not win the championship last year are jokes, it is nice to know the Bulls have that much company as being jokes. I guess I can agree with that theory, well put Gr8!

I have to agree with you Mr. Floyd, or can I call you Pink? LOL It was a great series to watch, would have liked a different outcome on game 7 but other than that it was a great series. Hard to believe a bunch of jokes, according to Gr8, could match up so well with the reigning world champions. You would think that as good as the Celts are, being reigning champs and all, they would have been able to dispatch a bunch of "jokes" like the Bulls in 4 straight, even with having one of their players out. Let's see how the Celts handle the next bunch of "jokers".

Notice how in my post i did mention pippen and rodman and ron harper, and never said anything about it being a one man team!! And if your bulls r such a great team they really should have disposed of the garnett less celtics, but it came to crunch time and they choked! I by no means think the celtics are going to get far in the playoffs, matter of fact i don't think they will pull of the series against the magic.

I will give you this though....ben gordon is a stud, but why didn't tim thomas play?? Was he hurt or what? Thomas can make some big shots, if he is healthy i am surprised he didn't play!!

You are spot on there Bass, Gordon will be asking way more than the Bulls have in mind, especially with them having Rose locked up for a while. Gordon will make somebody's offense look awfully good, but he is a total waste on D. His assests are offset somewhat by his liabilities. I am sure somebody will overpay for him, everybody seems to get somebody to overpay and the salaries just keep going up!

And for Gr8, all I can say is my lowly seventh seed gave the reigning world champs all that they could handle. I can not see how a sane person would surmise that they "choked" I mean come on 5 overtime games some in double and some in triple!!! Choked? I think not. Maybe lost to a better team (being seeded second may confirm that wild idea, not sure) but "choked"...no chokin here my Bully hating friend!

Choked in game 7 my friend....otherwise they did play one hell of a series!! Easily one of the top series EVER played in nba history!! They did give the garnett less celtics everything they could handle that is for sure and they really should have! They were probably lucky to draw the celtics in the first round otherwise they probably would have been swept by any other team!! wink But enough with the bulls....they r no more!!

At least Boston got one championship for the $100,000,000 they spent on KG!

With or without KG its NO Championship for Boston this year!

No surprises here the Celtics were horrible in this years playoffs and were lucky to win as many games as they did!

magic....cavs! That is going to be a heck of a series!!! The matchups are awesome! Illgauskus and howard......Turkoglu and lebron......alston and williams!! should be a great series! no sweep for the cavs in the conference finals but they should pull it off!

Thank you Magic for ridding the playoffs of the Thugs and Mugs known as the Celtics. Glad to see it was a romp too, no close game here!

I did not catch the game, was KG on the bench MF'ing his team to victory or did he run and hide in the clubhouse while they were getting trounced like he did against the Bulls in game 1? Just wondering!

The deal with the Bulls game 1 was apparently he gets so riled up that he can't play that he goes completely nuts, which is easy to see with K.G. They said he was in the locker room literally throwing things around he was so upset he couldn't play. Anyway that is what really happend........

P.S very impressive they took Orlando to 7 games without one of the best players in the game. With a healthy Garnett they would have coasted through the Cavs to the finals.

I still think with KG it would have been tough with the Cavs, most likely would have gone to seven games. I think Boston would have won it, but it sure would have been a fun series to see.

KG does get riled up and some times you see the words of a street thug. I still would want him back on the Wolves in a heart beat and love the devotion he brings to his team.

OK let's all start the woulda coulda shoulda game. If my grandma woulda had a johnson she coulda been my grandpa!

Or we can start the "if" game and in the immortal words of the beloved Bears coach Ditka....If ands or buts were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas.

Fact One Bulls Lost

Fact Two Celts Lost

Case Closed!