• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Boston and KG

bassNspear

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Garnett fan this is some bad news for me. frown I still think if he can't get on the court and play the Celtics can make it to the Eastern conference finals. Overall the East is still weak. Without KG, it will be Cleveland heading to the finals.

GO CELTICS!

Tough break for Boston. With Garnett playing like a Madmen for 14 years, you knew his body was going to break down. He's a league veteran that still needs to learn to pace himself at this rate in his career.

Tough break for Boston. With Garnett playing like a Madmen for 14 years, you knew his body was going to break down. He's a league veteran that still needs to learn to pace himself at this rate in his career.

Cant agree more. The guy is always going 100%, and at some point in his career he was going to break down. Tough times in boston right now

Is he due back sometime during the playoffs at all?

There not counting on him to be back at all. Sad that you play all flippen yaer and have another awesome season, and when you get to the playoffs, you get hurt. But the way he plays the game, im not suprised!

Wow, that's sad news.

On a side note, I didn't follow b-ball that close this year due to the wolves suckfest. I was suprised to see Star-berry on the celtics. I hate the attitude that kid has. He could have been great.

He used to be my favorite player. There is nothing like watching an athletic point gaurd who can jump 2 feet above the rim and dunk an alley-oop pass. But you are right he scores 13 points the other night and they called it a great game. Very sad what has happend to that dude.......

After watching this series I have come to the conclusion that Kevin Garnett is one of the biggest tools in the shed. What a front runner, big mouth! I watched him strut and pose like a gorilla with his jaw extended....while the Celts were up, but when they were down he was no where to be found. He even left the bench at one point during the first game that the Bulls won, what a loser. Then he gets to sit on the bench and taunt the Bulls players, he should have been called for a technical foul many times during this series. Also, I know he is probably not a Rhodes Scholar, but does Garnett know any other words than MF? Everytime the camera caught him you could see MF this and MF that, what class. Hey Kev, either put on the uni and get in the game or sit there in your monkey suit and shut your pie hole! What a piece of garbage, he fits in perfectly with the rest of the thugs and whiners on the Celtics, what a downhill slide from what used to be a class organization!

How could you not like that emotion on your bench! That is the best part of KG is the emotion he shows whether he is playing the game or on the bench! Its a true love for the game. And I am pretty sure you would not see jalen rose or ben gordon or kirk flying through the lane for easy layups as much if he was playing in this series!!

About the game last night...WOW what a game!! But what is with rondo taking the last shot when you have Ray allen and eddie house in the game??? Terrible decision making!!

GR8,

Truly emotional players don't abandon their team when they are down like KG did in game one. I guess maybe he had to make tinkle, that's why he left the bench when the Bulls were winning. And why is he allowed to taunt the opposing players with no techical fouls? If he is a player then T him up! I am all for emotion but selective emotion is front running but that is the M.O. of the entire Celts team, yapping and running their mouths when they are up but quite as church mice when they are getting thumped! No room for front runners in my book.

And have you ever seen KG saying anything other than MF this and MF that when the cameras are on him during the games while he is on the bench? I sure have not.

Haha......I wen't to alot of games when he was in minny and its not just M.F. he say sh@t alot too! Usually when he misses a free throw or misses an easy shot!!

As far as abandoning his team in game 1....I too agree that it was a bad idea, but put yourself in his spot! He probably did not want to be a distraction to his team with all his emotion and i can totally see where that would cross his mind. I think that his teammates and coaches probably told him that they like his emotion even if it is coming from him in a suit and sitting on the bench! It fires up the team, how can a guy with that much emotion not fire up a team. I watch him and the things he does even on the bench and it gives me goose bumps!! Say what you want but even if he swears alot, he plays his guts out everytime and has a true love for the game of basketball! I guarantee you that if the celtics make it through round one, you will see kg in the playoffs!!!