Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
panthrcat

I love birds

10 posts in this topic

well I was able to comment on a few posts today from work,, but wasn't able to post any pictures, I mentioned someplace that I would try after I got home,, well I'm there now, here are a few I got from a friends birdfeeder,, hence they are on the feeder itself,, I have since learned that it's good to have "perches" for them to land on, so it makes the image look more like their own environment,,

here's a few

IMG_8221copy.jpg

IMG_8172copy.jpg

IMG_8306copy.jpg

IMG_8349copy.jpg

IMG_8344copy.jpg

Sue I really like your 4th shot of the Redpoll on the tip of the branch. I see you also have one of my favorites the Pine Grosbeak. Very nice series of backyard friends.

Sue I like to use branch's from around the area and stick them into the feeder and shoot off to the side.

Welcome to the site Sue!....Very nice captures of 2 of my favorite winter birds!...I still have a few redpoles at my frontyard feeder here also....

Neat stuff, Sue. I'm with Jim. Really like that redpoll on the tip of the spruce branch. Thanks for sharing them. smile

Sue, nice shots of all those northern guys - I've never seen a pine grosbeak, so #3 is probably my favorite in this series, but that redpoll on the spruce is an excellent image.

thanks all! this is another one I like of the redpoll sitting on the twig. :-)

IMG_8350copy.jpg

I love the shot with the bird on the twig. I've never seen one of these, guess I'll have to look harder.