• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Im not sure if this is the correct place for this or not. Looks like I am going to be working in Aberdeen for awile so I am looking for a cheap clean motel in town, anbody have any tips on a place to stay? We are planning on working for 11 days then going home for 3, looks like it will be a 8 to 10 week job.

There are three Super 8s in ABerdeen and about seven others. I don't know their rates, but I think the White House is probably the cheapest. I think it is also the noisiest and dirtiest from what I have heard. Why don't you do a google search for Aberdeen, SD and see what comes up.

I did a google search and it came up with all the expensive ones! Im looking for more in the $35 a night range!

I did find a list anouther place on the web. I will make some calls tomorrow and see what I can find.

Apparently there are a couple other projects going on out there so cheap rooms are in pretty high demand!

We've stayed at a place that I'm pretty sure is called the Sunsetter or Sunset... sure city of Aberdeen will have a HSOforum that'll have the number. Quessing this is the type of place you're looking for.

We've stayed at a place that I'm pretty sure is called the Sunsetter or Sunset... sure city of Aberdeen will have a HSOforum that'll have the number. Quessing this is the type of place you're looking for.

That is exactly the kind of place I am looking for! They are pretty busy so Im not sure if they are going to have any rooms avaliable.

Originally Posted By: Bryce

That is exactly the kind of place I am looking for! They are pretty busy so Im not sure if they are going to have any rooms avaliable.

The motel that Bryce is talking about is the Sundown Motel. It is older, but nice.