• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New for next yr?

stumper

Anyone heard anything about anything new for next yr? Only thing I got is.....Marcum 760 panning cam, aqua view panning cam, Cabelas Advanced angler II panning cam.....Oh and a new aquaview showdown...

Heard Vexilar is coming out with new flashers

Last I heard, they were looking at some options but nothing in stone for anything new. Rumor had it that they were increasing their power, but from what I was told, that is just a rumor. They have played with that option for a while and decided to stick with what works.

I heard Strikemaster was coming out with a new auger. Actually I know they are but don't know the specs. When I was in there in March getting blades for my auger they said they were coming out with something.

The new auger is the lazer mag pro and it tears through ice. From what I hear nils better step up their game. wink

I know a few that tested the new Pro from SM and it is the cat's meow from what I hear. The new powerhead is crazy fast and very light.

I also know someone designing a new reel for ice fishing for next season. It is going to be a hot ticket and will work awesome.

I do believe that jason Mitchell will have a few changes. Yes the new.

Yes, the new Pro from Strikemaster is a nice auger.

Nils will be on its game also.

Are you gonna still have to scoop your holes out with the nils though? grin

Originally Posted By: harvey lee
I do believe that jason Mitchell will have a few changes. Yes the new.

Yes, the new Pro from Strikemaster is a nice auger.

Nils will be on its game also.

Are you gonna still have to scoop your holes out with the nils though? grin

If you use it right, one does not have to scoop much.

I also used the new Strikemaster but I would not say that it is faster than a Nils.

What about Marcum? Why was XXXX's in walker selling them for $299? Something new from them?

I wonder the same thing. The handwriting between the lines sure seems to point that way. Why else would they blowout current stock at that price? I don't believe for a minute that they just want to reduce inventory.