• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Went fishing

I didn't go fishing today, instead I went to the dump and unloaded 5 bags of stinky trash and a bunch of recycling. Came home and opened up my Otter to make sure it is dry and guess what? There was still ice in the sled. Threw open some windows and aired the house out. Now I have to get the messy garage cleaned up and all my summer fishing stuff in order. Gotta be ready to hit the water as soon as the ice goes out.

I had the surgery on both knees on April 8. So, a little over a week ago.

Glenn - I would go get it, but it's 3 hours away, and I can't drive that far because my knees hurt by about 30 minutes.

Got some good news last night though. Hubby went to Walker to get the boat!!!!! It will be home by Sunday night.

Finally made it out tonight. I stayed out with a friend, her hubby, and their munchkin until dark. Didn't catch much, some nice sunnies, a couple of small bass, and a couple of smaller crappies. It was fun though, I stopped fishing at sunset to watch it. Nice to be able to do that finally and not freeze!!!! smile

It's great to hear some of you got out fishing! Lucky!! crygrin

I've been working a lot (shocker there!!). I've been painting walls. Jim had surgery on his arm/wrist today so I'm keeping my eye on him. My son turns 15 on Wednesday and I'm feeling a little weird about that.

Char, are you healin' up ok? Any more pain?

Barb, hope you're not getting some crud.

I think it is allergies. I am busy getting involved with another project. It is called "Operation Minnesota Nice", people getting together all over the state and adopting soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. They get together once a month and send packages to the soldiers. Anyone wants to know more google the name. I have decided my retirement is going to be fulfilling and adventurous.

It's great to hear some of you got out fishing! Lucky!! crygrin

I've been working a lot (shocker there!!). I've been painting walls. Jim had surgery on his arm/wrist today so I'm keeping my eye on him. My son turns 15 on Wednesday and I'm feeling a little weird about that.

Char, are you healin' up ok? Any more pain?

Barb, hope you're not getting some crud. did jim have carpal tunnel surgery? wish him well. must be an old fishin injury. wink the CRUD is alive and well down this direction. been dealing with it for 10 days now. sickeekmad

had that done to both my wrists years back. takes some time before i felt i had most my strength back but glad i had it done. main thing make sure to do the therapy like they say. maybe should assign him some household chores so he cant play so much. blushsmirksmilewink