Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iceman1603

Older Grumman Boat

5 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Last year I bought a 1988 Grumman boat. Model GFF164 with a 70hp johnson. Altho the books for the motor was There, there was no owners/operators manual on the boat itself. Being an inexperienced boater, I am looking for info on this model boat. Does this model ring a bell with anyone? Can anybody tell me where I might find some info?

Any assistance would be appreciated,

Thanks

Iceman1603

Unless you get lucky and run into someone who has one, your best (and only bet) is to get a hold of grumman directly and see if they can send you one.

Boat manuals typically didn't / don't give you a lot of information. I understand your desire for one though.

marine_man

Unless you get lucky and run into someone who has one, your best (and only bet) is to get a hold of grumman directly and see if they can send you one.

Boat manuals typically didn't / don't give you a lot of information. I understand your desire for one though.

marine_man

Thanks for the advice. I did get ahold of whats left of grumman boats but I was told they cant help me? confusedconfused. The lady I spoke with said that she didnt know where I could go or what I could do. But wished me well on my quest!!

Thanks again for the input tho..

I checked the couple spots online that I know of that sometimes has specs, and the link for it is broke, so I think you're out of luck.

Did you have any specific questions?

marine_man

Yea you probly found the same broken links that i did. I am just looking for general information that the book would have regarding the pumps, electrical info and things of that nature. Maybe some use and care tips would be nice. Im a data freak and usually read my owners manuals front to back so im kinda havin withdrawls not havin a manual for this boat. LOL