• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Boat questions

Does anyone here have any knowledge of the Late 80's Grumman boats? I bought a 1988 Grumman last year but cant seem to find info on the model I have! I know that its a GFF 164. If any one has knowledge of these or knows where I could find some info I would appreciate it..

Thanks

Cali

Greenhorn whistle Jay he needs all the info he can get I will give him some knowledge he won't forget.We will be calling him Captian Cali by opener of WALDO SEASON wink.Maybe he will take me out fishing so I can be a passenger then I don't have to YELL at anybody laughlaughlaughwhistle.

LOLing here!!! Jay, AS I told Todd, I am a data freak. I read all my owners manuals and usually memorize them becouse you just never know what or when something strange might happen. I am looking for the over all specs on the boat. Items such as electrical info and specs on the misc pumps, and options. the general use and care instructions. blah.. blahblah, blahblah.

Pics would be cool. Can I post a pic or 2 if theirs no fish involved?

Todd, You will be first invited to go out with the green horn if you wish to do so.

Iceman, you don't have to twist my arm too hard for a fish outing cool.I want to say you didn't get hurt on that deal that was a good score nice boat wink.Let me know if you need a hand with anything get that trailer reggied come on lets go whistle.

Todd, Thanks so much for taking the time to give me some pointers on the boat. I learned alot and really have the itch to get her in the water now!! As for the reg, I was gonna take it down to DMV tmro but My dad insisted that he do it on line. So Ill have to wait till it comes in the mail. Hopefully it wont only be a few days.

Thanks again and I owe ya one, or two..