Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrfish1991

Uh Oh

9 posts in this topic

Well, I didnt see it on here so i figured it must be pretty new news....

Franken won the senatorial seat. Coleman does plan to appeal

It would have been faster and cheaper to have just had a runoff election around the second week of January.

I'm not for run-offs. This has turned into such a mess, it would have been a far better option. Hopefully it will officially end soon. I'm not a fan of Franken but it will be nice to have this mess over either way.

I don't like either one of these guys which makes it even harder to listen to all their grumbling.

Coleman needs to just give it up. He must realize he can't win and that he's only fighting just for the sake of fighting. I wonder how long his money can hold up when fighting a losing fight.

By all accounts the election and recount were conducted fairly so I can't see where he has logical grounds to keep up the fight.

Either way, you just get another pile a carp in the toilet that is big politics. Sick of it all. How about neither of these cry babies get it and we don't have that one.

I think they should wrestle for it. Bare knuckle boxing? Thumb wrestle?

I was saying that right from the start. Lets set these guys up in the octagon for a little MMA Senatorial title fight.

I'd pay $19.95 to see that.

I was saying that right from the start. Lets set these guys up in the octagon for a little MMA Senatorial title fight.

I'd pay $19.95 to see that.

LOL, but would that ever end!??! I don't see either one of them having knock out power.

Just give the senate seat to Barkley. blush

I think Coleman would end up winning sooner or later. Both lack the knock out power and Coleman has already proven that submission moves won't work on him. He would probably end up tiring Franken out, that seems to be is plan in the current race.

Now if we open it up to a three way fight my money is on Barkley. He has a little more weight to throw around and he looks like he could take any punch the other two wet noodels could throw.