• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

espn

bucketmouth64

I think I missed the announcement of espn moving their operations to LA. Are they going to be bi-coastal or is LA their permanent home? Did this just happen this week? That's a big move to go across the country and all those employed by them. What was the reason for their move?

Good.

Maybe they are getting a little p.o.'ed at being (rightly IMHO) called the

Eastern

Seaboard

Programming

Network

They bring that absolutely God-awful Bob Norton for their college hockey.

BN: "That's not Haaaawkey, That big, mean person playing for that big, mean WCHA school checked our poor little, underskilled BC center, Fletcher Benjamin Cavanaugh IV. Everyone who can P in the Atlantic Ocean knows Haaaaawkey doesn't involve hitting. Just skate, pass, look good, and live off Daddy's trust fund".

Is anyone else not living in NY or MA sick and tired of Yanks vs. Sox?

AL East Baseball

Big East Hoops

Cindy Crosby Highlights

Jets Highlights (Why?!?!)

I've been watching ESPN since 1982 and I miss Aussie Rules Football and the "Big Wall of Hoops" at tourney time.

Sorry-rant over.

rader4ever i agree with you completely.

i rarely watch espn anymore. too many long winded analyst rants and eastern teams. Whats up with them not giving college hockey a look until the frozen four? They dont even give scores or highlights throughout the season but they broadcast live the national spelling bee. things that make you go hmmmm...