• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What would you have done?

waterbound

you made the right call! if we all did nothing violations would sky rocket, in the end there would be nothing left. ther TIP line line was sent up to help COs and other LE agencies catch and fine offenders.

Just because you don't agree with a law doesn't give anyone the right to break it. I'm sure it's in place to protect spawning fish that my be in shallow.

I think the one line rule is about as dumb as it gets, but I won't use two lines unless I'm in the river where it's legal.

Just because you don't agree with a law doesn't give anyone the right to break it. I'm sure it's in place to protect spawning fish that my be in shallow.

That may be true, but because I think it is a dumb law, I wouldn't have made the call. If they were taking walleyes or northerns, then I definitely would've made the call. That would be a no brainer.

Originally Posted By: Sandmannd

That may be true, but because I think it is a dumb law, I wouldn't have made the call. If they were taking walleyes or northerns, then I definitely would've made the call. That would be a no brainer.

Reddog You need to read page 59, about spearing, archery. Just because you think its a dumb law you still have to follow it.

That like saying "55mph on the highway is a dumb law". You still must follow it or get wrote-up.

Have called tip's several times, equals several busts.

As for the buddy BOB, The next time he says anything about not catching fish. tell him "If he would help the tip program, the poachers would not be over harvesting our lakes."

98prosport, I love how you pulled out the age card on this one, any person of any age can inflict bodily harm if he or she choses to do so, regaurdless of age! smirk

Sorry, I was just responding to the original post. "High school aged". This to me is a teenager, and they should know how to read the rules, in other words, they should have known better. I have adult children, teenage children and grandchildren, I am aware of how different aged people can hurt others.

Originally Posted By: french_lake_kid
98prosport, I love how you pulled out the age card on this one, any person of any age can inflict bodily harm if he or she choses to do so, regaurdless of age! smirk

Sorry, I was just responding to the original post. "High school aged". This to me is a teenager, and they should know how to read the rules, in other words, they should have known better. I have adult children, teenage children and grandchildren, I am aware of how different aged people can hurt others.

I am a bit offended at the age card being pulled in your original post. I am what you would consider a "teenager" and I make sure i have knowledge of the rules before I head out. It is true that there is a difference between ages.

The kid with the bow did seem to want to leave after he was told the season wasnt open so that shows some responsibility.