• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Strikeforce

jltimm

Wow, what a way to spend an Easter Sunday evening, getting ones face pounded in! I'm glad I'll be watching from this side, with a stomach full of Easter eggs and ham.

Frank Shamrock used to be a force, but like all the rest of the fighters that make the A-list, it's only a temporary stop, the rise and fall is pretty quick. It will be interesting to see what he has left?

Hey, did you make it back to Mille Lacs for the one last run? I was really tempted, but I fought it off.

Hey? I thought that all those other MMA fighting associations, except the UFC and WEC, went under?

Nope, never made it back up to Mille Lacs. Diaz made Shamrock look BAD! Looked like Nick had an easy night, the only thing sore on Nick may be his hands, from all that punching! It's scary to think that he's that good of a striker, when submissions are his game! I was impressed with Strikeforce, they put on a good show and had some great fights!

Yeah those fights were great last night. I like how Strikeforce shows the %'s of punches and kicks landed and all of that stuff. The next show they are putting on is on May 15th and Kim Couture, Randy's wife, will be fighting. And Bob Sapp signed with Strikeforce yesterday. The next few cards they are putting out look pretty good. We'll see if they give the UFC a run for their money, but I doubt it.