Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeeDee

Spring at Green Springs.

6 posts in this topic

In about 1840 Green Springs was open to the public. Folks paid $0.10 to swim here. It was popular until around 1930-40's. People eventually forgot about it and tree's and shrubs buried it until now. It was re-opened in October '08. I havent done any kind of processing to these picture. I hope you like them.

Haylie001.jpg

Haylie002.jpg

Haylie003.jpg

Haylie004.jpg

Haylie008.jpg

Haylie089.jpg

Haylie091.jpg

Haylie088.jpg

Haylie031.jpg

Haylie047.jpg

That looks like a beautiful place to swim and hang out as long as there are no gators grin It that little cutie your granddaughter ? She looks like she could be a hand full.

Isnt she beautiful! No she isnt my granddaughter, shame on you wishing that on me a few years to soon! Just kidding. She is my cousins daughter Haylie. She got pretty tired of all the pictures. As for swimming, there is still a six foot "baby" in there they are trying to catch. Stupid people are feeding him. The water is a very pretty mint green but it doesnt smell very minty. Its sulfer water so its pretty stinky.

And yes- she never stops!

Quote:
shame on you wishing that on me a few years to soon!

Sorry about that blush

How can we not enjoy them--most of us haven't seen a green leaf for months! Very pretty.