• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Gathering 2009

Tyler Voss

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope that hat aint part of the nord lord trophy collection! crysicklaughcrazywinkwhistle

From what I hear it is that hat and a mu mu!! crysicklaughcrazywinkwhistle

It don't mater to me since it will either be glenn or Elwood wearing it......

It don't mater to me as long as I don't have to see it that is. lol

oh really, how do you figure?
kinda cause the results from the past outings speak for themselves not? smirklaugh i know its early but any lakes come to mind for next GTGS yet? i do like to plan ahead. if my memory serves me right the branerd area was mentioned, would make that an overniter.

would anyone be interested in going up for 2 or three days to a resort or something and hanign out for a weekend?

I checked into that last year.

There were 2 resorts on Winnie that were very interested in working with us.

I will send you an e-mail.

ok

Lets work with some of the FM sponsors!

That seems like a good plan.

What are our choices for FM sponsors on Winnie who also support darkhouse spearers?

Can you give us a list?

If there isn't any, then what other FM sponsors have resorts that support darkhouse spearers, on non-slot lakes and lakes without muskies in them?

ha ha ha, we will see what we can get put together. i will contact highbanks and go from there. im just so busy right now at work, have no time for fun and games!

If you want me to I can set it up for you B&S.

I will cc you on all the e-mails and we will make it happen.

Just let me know.

Throw me an e-mail.

iffin, we go to winnie keep in mind if anyone really cares but i would also be chasin some eyes and perch. also i know a fellow FMer that has a cabin 2 places south of highbanks. we have met up a couple times.

I think sham has or knows someone up that way with a cabin also?

Not that it eather would be availible, I am just throwing it out there as a FYI, noting that winnie may be a lake where many of us can make it.

Chasin eyes and perch is not a problem as long as you don't out spear us on top of it. cry