Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SteveD

Water is coming down and temp is going up - Twins are on the radio

15 posts in this topic

The Battleship went in the water this afternoon and she is all nestled in her slip. The St Croix is on a nice slow drop from the high water and the temp has been creeping up - 42 degrees today. 45 degrees has been kind of a magic number for the channels to get going. I'm putting up my Day Enclosure and going to fish through a few Twins games this next week. Some warm 60 degree sunny days coming should turn on the high water backwater areas.

Time to get on the KOTC Leaderboard. Look out, Tyler - I'm going to take a run at your leader spot.

Let the Trash Talking begin.

Go get e'm SteveD. When you go channeling the goal should be at least to catch as many fish as the Twins put up runs.....then double that # grin. Good luck bud.

The Battleship went in the water this afternoon and she is all nestled in her slip.

lol Man I read this and the first thing that pop into my mind is are U.S NAVY Battleship heading to destroy the Somalia pirates. lol

Im up for an outting! Hit me up on MWF if you need another rod in the water......I live CLOSE to the Criox!

-Dave

Im up for an outting! Hit me up on MWF if you need another rod in the water......I live CLOSE to the Criox!

-Dave

What is MWF?

Sure- that makes sense. I was having one of those "I can see it but I'm not sure what it is" moments. Seems to be happening more and more lately. It is heck getting old.

Thanks for the info.

Steve

steve your not alone I tried making sence of MWF and couldn't do either. getting old is that bad confusedcrygrin

Ok I might be confused.....

SteveD, Are you not the guy on MinnesotaWaterFowler (dot com) (MWF)that goes by "Swampy"? We have talked about Cattin and the Twins over on that site a fair amount....I assumed you were him?

-Dave

Here's the funny thing, the only thing I could come up with from MWF was MN waterfowler assoc. I've never heard of it and didn't know it existed, yet that is what I thought of......then figured I was off base when Mon Wed Fri was suggested.

Funny smile

Nope - That is not me.

Well well....Then there seems to be a few of us Twins fans who like to fish Cats! More the Merrier! Im still available most weeknights of the oppertunity to were arrise....