Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
SteveD

Water is coming down and temp is going up - Twins are on the radio

The Battleship went in the water this afternoon and she is all nestled in her slip. The St Croix is on a nice slow drop from the high water and the temp has been creeping up - 42 degrees today. 45 degrees has been kind of a magic number for the channels to get going. I'm putting up my Day Enclosure and going to fish through a few Twins games this next week. Some warm 60 degree sunny days coming should turn on the high water backwater areas.

Time to get on the KOTC Leaderboard. Look out, Tyler - I'm going to take a run at your leader spot.

Let the Trash Talking begin.

Go get e'm SteveD. When you go channeling the goal should be at least to catch as many fish as the Twins put up runs.....then double that # grin. Good luck bud.

The Battleship went in the water this afternoon and she is all nestled in her slip.

lol Man I read this and the first thing that pop into my mind is are U.S NAVY Battleship heading to destroy the Somalia pirates. lol

Im up for an outting! Hit me up on MWF if you need another rod in the water......I live CLOSE to the Criox!

-Dave

What is MWF?

Sure- that makes sense. I was having one of those "I can see it but I'm not sure what it is" moments. Seems to be happening more and more lately. It is heck getting old.

Thanks for the info.

Steve

Ok I might be confused.....

SteveD, Are you not the guy on MinnesotaWaterFowler (dot com) (MWF)that goes by "Swampy"? We have talked about Cattin and the Twins over on that site a fair amount....I assumed you were him?

-Dave

Here's the funny thing, the only thing I could come up with from MWF was MN waterfowler assoc. I've never heard of it and didn't know it existed, yet that is what I thought of......then figured I was off base when Mon Wed Fri was suggested.

Funny smile

Nope - That is not me.

Well well....Then there seems to be a few of us Twins fans who like to fish Cats! More the Merrier! Im still available most weeknights of the oppertunity to were arrise....