Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ikeslayer

Bassin gloves

14 posts in this topic

I hate fishing with gloves on but sometimes it cannot be avoided - i am in the hunt for some gloves that are a good balance between warming and maneuverability. I like the fingertipless ones but that is not a neccessity. Let hear it.

Check out the underarmor gloves. They are great for flexibility and decent at keeping the cool off of your hands.

I wore gloves on bass opener last year cause it was snowing. Other than that I cant stand wearing em.

Dont wear them except when I'm running. I have looked at the U.A. and they look to be about has good as it'll get.

Depends what you are looking for but the UA ones are good and for a "cheap" pair that work the glacier gloves can be very good if you plan to rarely use them...and they are 1/2 the price.

I use rain golf gloves, they are the best thing to not wearing gloves

i think that everybody would prefer to not wear them, but I like the fingerless gloves and fleece ones... if it gets really cold just put a hand warmer in there as well.

it feels like the rod is going to fly out of my hands when I cast with gloves on

You are wearing a glove in your gif avatar. (the pic of the largemouth and you in camo)

that was opening weekend last year. It snowed 4" that day and it was wicked cold in the morning on the water.

I was givin' bass the "bad touch" Michael Jackson style with one glove.

There are two pair on the market I use. Shimano makes a neoprene glove with slits in the fingers. It does the job on the cold wet days. I for the life of me cannot remember the other brand and am out of town now so cant look in the boat. While I hate gloves these both are the lesser of frozen fingers. Cabelas did carry the Shimano brand and thinking I got the others at a Bass Pro somewhere. Wish I could be more help.