• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Team # 5 Date Breakers

IceHawk

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Cooter. I'd take that bird of yours any day. That said I also got a bird in Nebraska. 19.25 lb., 8.5" beard, and three quarter inch spurs. I'll try to get some pics and the necessary info up in the near future. Probably the most fun turkey hunting I had yet. I start the Mn. season Tuesday along with 8point I think. Good luck to everyone.

If I got things right myself, Cheffery, and 123fish have gotten birds. I'm not familiar with MN seasons but believe IceHawk had B - will assume no luck? Same for Nightcrawler? Haven't heard anything from 8point Y yet unless I missed it. So unless we got Date Breakers out hunting yet we went 3 for 6 - not bad!!!

8point is hunting this season right now which ends Saturday. Nightcrawler is or was in New York state hunting right now so he is very much alive yet and I'm pretty sure he is hunting in Wisconsin or Minnesota one of the late seasons. We are still very capable of bagging another bird yet. Good luck guys.

MN seasons but believe IceHawk had B - will assume no luck? Same for Nightcrawler? Haven't heard anything from 8point Y yet unless I missed it.

Actually Icehawk did thump one on the last morning of his hunt but last I heard had to get a pic developed and is working like crazy now.

Cooter shot a bird, cheffrey shot a bird, and I shot a bird. Borch says that Icehawk also shot a bird and has yet to register it. 8point was done today so hopefully he has something good to report. Third time is a charm Nightcrawler. Good luck on your late season hunt.

Sorry to let you guys down but I didnt get one at all this year. It was hard hunting and all the gobblers were hened up in MN. In SD all our land was flooded by a river.

I just hope all my bad luck wore off this year so in the future it will be good. I was snake bite this year.

First year in 3 years I havent got one.

Good luck.

Kevin

Well that happens for sure. Next year you will probably get one in the first fifteen minutes. These things have a way of averaging themselves out. I'll bet it was still more fun than sitting in school.