Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrklean

Guide Series rod

9 posts in this topic

I have a guide series rod for panfish i think its a 5 foot ultra light 2 piece. I broke the tip off so i need just the top section of the rod, where can i find just that? I really like that rod, i bought another rod but i like how small and light weight it is, the tip was broken to far down to put a new one on so i was hoping i could find a new section. Any help would be great thanks

I am not sure but I think if bring it to Gander Mountian they will replace it free of charge.

you should be able to bring it back the the store and get a new one... assuming you got it from gander

really, do i need proof that i bought it or anything? Besides it saying guide series. But me being dumb i already tossed the upper section.

nope. it shoulda guide series on the rod. Gander is really good about this thats why i buy my rods from them.

You really can bring anything back there. I had some Guide Series Rain Gear that started leaking after 3 years and they replaced them with a brand new pair. I didn't even have a receipt.

We'll replace it, no questions asked. I think they're starting to have official one-three year warranties, but I've NEVER even heard of someone being turned away, as long as it was Guide Series. I've personally even had rods returned that were so old we had discontinued the model. In which case we'd give them the next best thing, which could've been up to $20 more.

Ganders customer service is untouchable in most cases... there selection, on the other hand, is not.

I am not sure but I think if bring it to Gander Mountian they will replace it free of charge.

they will usally replace up to two years, if they do not carry that model any more they will give you credit for the price of the rod at its lowest price.