• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best Salesman Ever!!

bassNspear

Sad thing about this video is it is true. I have worked some guys over the years at dealers that fit this little guy to a "T" and even look like him wink.

Thanks for the good memories BNS grin

My mother in-law is a fleet manager at a metro car dealership and has been in car sales since the early 1990's. I showed this to her on Easter. She liked it so much; they are going to show this video in some of their weekly sales meetings as "what not to do".

Hey, I have been working in dealers since I was 16 in some fashion, just enough to be able to work with sales guys still around from the 70's. I will say it again grin, I kid you not grin, but there are guys who I have worked with that would fit this little guy's image to a "T". grin I could even name names if I wanted to wink. I knew of one who even wore that same sport coat every day.

The last time I purchase a new car I called 4 delaers and told them what I wanted and asked the price. I went with the lowest bid as I cannot stand dealing with car salesman. I told them all to call back with their best price. Two didn't even bother.

That video does fit the bill for may car salesman for sure.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.