Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

Best Salesman Ever!!

18 posts in this topic

Sad thing about this video is it is true. I have worked some guys over the years at dealers that fit this little guy to a "T" and even look like him wink.

Thanks for the good memories BNS grin

"We aim to please" Funny.

thats a good one forsure!

It is crazy how many people that you work with are like this badger. Thats why i posted it.

Thats pretty close to what they are like.

My mother in-law is a fleet manager at a metro car dealership and has been in car sales since the early 1990's. I showed this to her on Easter. She liked it so much; they are going to show this video in some of their weekly sales meetings as "what not to do".

Hey, I have been working in dealers since I was 16 in some fashion, just enough to be able to work with sales guys still around from the 70's. I will say it again grin, I kid you not grin, but there are guys who I have worked with that would fit this little guy's image to a "T". grin I could even name names if I wanted to wink. I knew of one who even wore that same sport coat every day.

The last time I purchase a new car I called 4 delaers and told them what I wanted and asked the price. I went with the lowest bid as I cannot stand dealing with car salesman. I told them all to call back with their best price. Two didn't even bother.

That video does fit the bill for may car salesman for sure.

ya its pretty awesome. I dont know how you can watch that and not laugh!

There was a salesman at R&R Marine, he was just like that guy grin

Thanks for sharing BnS.

There was a salesman at R&R Marine, he was just like that guy grin

Thanks for sharing BnS.

Wonder who that might have been?

That made my day! Great video

Ya...The Wiggle Room thing kills me too!

Wiggle...Wiggle..Wa...Wiggle..Wiggle..Wo...LoL!!!

ya its pretty awesome video. Glad you are all getting a kick out of it!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• that would be samanthasquatch 
    • It's a female Bigfoot,  silly.
    • You can save the mapping data on an SD card. In order to create a map you will need the Zero Line Card. You will take the SD card and plug it into your PC. Down load the map data into the zero line software. The software than creates the map and uploads it to the zero line card. It is typically recommended to use an SD card for the data as once the zero line card is full of either maps or map data another card will need to be purchased.
    • whats a samsquatch?  lol
    • Nope....don't need friendseyeguy54..... It was a darn samsquatch!
    • Way to get him out MM!  I'm sure he appreciates it.
    • I believe some units come with maps of some lakes but probably wont have any real detail as far as contour lines.  I think most will have a map of the US but when you zoom in you wont get much for detail on lakes and If they do contours will probably be 5-7ft apart.  If you want to put data on a card you will need a zero line card for mapping. About $150 i think.  8 hours should give you quite a bit of mapping.  Best would be to buy from a retailer so someone with knowledge of the product can show you how to run it.  You might be able to take some snap shots of sonar and put on a blank card but don't think you can map with it. I would get a Lakemaster card for the area(s) you want to fish.  Worth every penny.
    • Turkey season is over for my nephew!! It was a long season with many hours spent in the blind. He seen more turkeys then ever before and had a toms close enough to grab. It is going to be nice to sleep in. Until fall turkeys!
    • Heading up to Devils in a couple weeks and again later on.  Doesn't look like a lot of activity on here.  Tryng to get an idea whats happening before I go.
    • I have been out the last two days locally and haven't set the world on fire. Caught a few each day, but fish have been scattered. Lake is loaded with curly leaf mats this year, so that hasn't helped things. Once that starts dying and weather warms up, things should pick up.
  • Our Sponsors