Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

Best Salesman Ever!!

18 posts in this topic

Sad thing about this video is it is true. I have worked some guys over the years at dealers that fit this little guy to a "T" and even look like him wink.

Thanks for the good memories BNS grin

"We aim to please" Funny.

thats a good one forsure!

It is crazy how many people that you work with are like this badger. Thats why i posted it.

Thats pretty close to what they are like.

My mother in-law is a fleet manager at a metro car dealership and has been in car sales since the early 1990's. I showed this to her on Easter. She liked it so much; they are going to show this video in some of their weekly sales meetings as "what not to do".

Hey, I have been working in dealers since I was 16 in some fashion, just enough to be able to work with sales guys still around from the 70's. I will say it again grin, I kid you not grin, but there are guys who I have worked with that would fit this little guy's image to a "T". grin I could even name names if I wanted to wink. I knew of one who even wore that same sport coat every day.

The last time I purchase a new car I called 4 delaers and told them what I wanted and asked the price. I went with the lowest bid as I cannot stand dealing with car salesman. I told them all to call back with their best price. Two didn't even bother.

That video does fit the bill for may car salesman for sure.

There was a salesman at R&R Marine, he was just like that guy grin

Thanks for sharing BnS.

There was a salesman at R&R Marine, he was just like that guy grin

Thanks for sharing BnS.

Wonder who that might have been?

Ya...The Wiggle Room thing kills me too!

Wiggle...Wiggle..Wa...Wiggle..Wiggle..Wo...LoL!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0