• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

For Sale: Otter Magnum Lodge with CanvasCraft skin (round tubing, doesn't bind), two Otter outdoors seats on frames (with drink-holders and tackle trays), rope lighting, custom rod transport areas, cover and tow-hitch. Bottom of sled is still like new (pics show dirt from pulling it out to take pictures). This would cost over $800 new, selling for $450 OBO. Bought in 2004 ... [email protected]

***NOW $375.00*** (Don't miss out, no biters I'll just keep it!)

DSC_0005_4.jpg

DSC_0010_3.jpg

DSC_0009_3.jpg

DSC_0011_3.jpg

DSC_0013_3.jpg

Thanks for the offer to stop in St. Cloud, but I am traveling out of the State now until 26th of October. I would be interested in purchasing this if it is still available when I come back. Will you be traveling through St. Cloud or the Brainerd area any other time in November? You can also e-mail me at [email protected] with any update.

Is this still available? If so, do you know if it fits in the back of a truck with a cover or do you have to keep the cover up? Also, does it fit length wise with the towbar still attached? Can one guy lift it to stick it into a truck or is it too unwieldy and heavy? Finally, what size is the exposed ice when the house is set up and are there any holes in the canvas? I have been looking for a black flip house but would like to be able to spear out of it if possible so light getting in and/or not enough ice exposed would be an issue. Please let me know. Thanks.

OK boys, here's the skinny ... shack fits into a 6.5' bed with the cover drawn (I have a tonneau also), but not with the hard hitch attached. Two pins, and it's on, so no big deal there. It is a little heavy, kinda tough to get up into the back of my pickup by myself anyway (I have a 3/4 ton Dodge ... kind of high off the ground). Easily fish two guys side-by-side, with room in between for a heater, etc. Actually showed it in St. Cloud, but the guy thought it might be too big for him and his 4-year old son. Exposed ice area would probably be at least 3.5' from the bottom of the sled to the canvas, of course length of exposed ice is the same as the dimensions for a Magnum Otter. Shack is fairly tight, but CanvasCraft tents do let in a little light around the zippers, windows, etc... (no holes though). As soon as there is ice I'll be raising the price ... starting to think about keeping it anyway. With ducks and deer, I'm pretty much done travelling during hunting season (too busy on the weekends). Come to Hayward to see it, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] to discuss further, and thanks for looking.

True Steve ... probably get away without the Hyfax if you took care on where you were dragging it! I've had some inquiries as PM's, but they are low-balling their offers (which isn't going to happen). This thing is a steal at this price! Over $800 to replace or buy new. I'm giving it until hard-water, then I'm just gonna pull the offer and stash it away from the wife's eyes. I mean ... it's OK to have three shacks, isn't it?! Thanks for the ttt comments!

$375.00 for a couple weeks only, then it's gone!!

everyone interested: at this price, you have to come to Hayward to get it

pm me if interested: [email protected]