Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
picksbigwagon

A new tradition

4 posts in this topic

While I was in Hawaii, 3 of the 5 courses I played did the greatest thing after I finished my round of golf. When I pulled up with the cart, they would hand me an ice cold wash cloth to wipe off my face and neck. very refreshing.......they would then wipe down your clubs too.

This summer, I will pack my small cooler with a couple of wash cloths and ice them down while I am out golfing. I have no idea if any course in MN does that, I know the ones I have played certainly don't. I am pretty sure the guys I golf with will think I am nuts the first time I hand them and ice cold wash cloth, I was a little shocked myself when the cart guy handed me a cold wash cloth

not sure about the wash cloth, but I do know the staff at Stonebrooke will clean off your clubs when you pull up in the cart.

I've been told by a few guys that on the nicer courses on hot days, they would even come around with cold towels for the guys during their rounds.

The Classic always has a cooler filled with ice cold wet towels. The club cleaning isn't as prevelant up here as it is down south but alot of courses have people that will clean your clubs after your round for a tip.