Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TylerS

In-Fisherman Musky/Pike edition out!

3 posts in this topic

Just picked up my copy of the new In-Fisherman: Musky and Pike edition yesterday at the local grocery store. Haven't had the chance to dive in, but plan on it today. Anyone else get a copy? I saw on the cover they had something about plastics. Looks interesting...

Well, I read a bit of the magazine today. Very interesting articles. There are a couple that stand out. The one on the northern pike as a global fish was pretty neat. They interviewed a guy from Europe who give his take on the monster pike in Germany and whatnot (they have the picture of that huge pike that has circulated the e-mail world fifty bagillion times now). Also there is an article on a study done where muskies were caught, tagged with GPS chips and tracked. It was amazing how lake size and type seemed to effect the fish's season patterns.

That's as far as I've made it through. Oh, and the six-page spread on lures and what-not was pretty drool-inducing!

Cool!! I better big it up. I need some new bathroom reading material.

Brian