• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

barter fishing trips for computer help?

From this point on I will fish nearly every day(weather permitting) till it is time to ice fish again.I usually manage to catch fish but have learned to never promise fish.If you are a computer geek and would like to show up at a landing and catch some fish and show me how to use my lap top,we can barter.I just can not afford to pay the geek squad $50 to $150 every time I bring it in any more and would rather fish than take a class.Soon I will need a web page which I know costs some $ and am willing to show you some of my spots and let you use my gps and one of my boats.You can fish and program at the same time.Thanks

In addition I think a forum for computer help and discussion is needed here.There is one for almost every thing else here.

I am not smarter than a fifth grader when it comes to this topic.I mostly need basic help when it comes to using options on my computer,mostly stuff that most people take for granted.When I try to do certain things,errors pop up,usually if I do figure it out on my own it was as easy as finding the right spot on the control panel and turning some thing on or off.But when I do ask for help, I am lost with in seconds with the terms used.Example: When I try to post pics here from my photo hosting site javescript void; comes up,huh?? As stated I will be doing a web site and at this rate if I try to do it myself that will take me a year full time to get it done.Thanks for your response

Meatfish, what's your email addy. I have been in computers for 11 years and over the last year have designed a couple of websites. How far is Spicer from the twin cities, I'd be happy to help you out to learn some new water.

meatfish - If you're still looking for some help I'm sure I could be of assistance. I'm certified in A+ - hardware, Network+ - networking, and MCP - Microsoft Windows XP and Server, currently working on my Linux+ cert.

If anyone else is in need of computer work I'd be interested. Ideal trade for me would be some cat or muskie fishing but I'll fish for anything.