Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CNY Tim

How's your portable?

11 posts in this topic

Hey Timmy I should get one for the boat I can sit in that when the weather is bad kinda hard to cast out of it.Thats a good deal I could have saved a $100 bucks they always have these deals after the fact.

Good morning brother Todd.. Last time I talked to Jeff at Reeds he had a few things up his sleeve as far as sales and this may have been one I overlooked. wink Now that's a sick deal... cool

BTW - Tuzzy has a canopy coming for his Tracker grin

Ok, lets start our bets on how long it will take Timmy to either break a rod or burry a jig on that canopy? whistle

If they made a different colored cover it would make a great ditch blind for goose huntin too!!!!!

Originally Posted By: CNY Tim

Ok, lets start our bets on how long it will take Timmy to either break a rod or burry a jig on that canopy? whistle

Well, well, well... Aren't we at it early laugh

Dc,I think it would be nice if we can get it on camera whistle.I hope we are not scaring Tuzzy away from getting one now grin.You know he will be reading this smile.

Tuzzy said when he has the top up I'm only allowed to fish with my ice fishing rods blush

Tuzzy said when he has the top up I'm only allowed to fish with my ice fishing rods blush

He's going to need a bigger boat for that whistle.

The way you set the hook, the canopy is still in danger... whistle