• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

relationship question (though it may be too late)

Jari Razskazoff

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw c'mon, we're just letting our sensitive side out for a stroll...

More free advice (worth what you pay for it!):

Gotta be a 2-way street, or a give-and-take realtionship.

Unfortunately, mine is all give and hers is all take!

Hate shopping myself (believe it or not, I'm a female) and

HATE shopping for shoes. Only buy when the holes in the toes don't blend into the color of socks I'm wearing.

Friendly advise from a female... #1 thing in a relationship is trust AND things you have in common. It's easier to do the things BOTH of you like to do and enjoy doing them (easy now, guys on that phrase) than always going separate directions. That's how memories are made. Took many years for me to find that "special someone" who liked to camp, fish (can't wait til opener!!) and go to NHRA races, and now we've been married for 7 years.

But.... your pro/con list has already been made, I think it's too late to save this one. Your 'friends' mind is already made up.

Sounds to me like alot was overlooked, before the question was asked.

I always figure if you aren't happy then it's time for a change.

Better to walk away and be happy than stay and wish you had walked.

Dogs are good and don't talk back - usually eat what you give them, cuddle up nicely, and don't require much maintenance except scooping up after them.

For me - still waiting for the woman who would love my boat and guns as much as I do. (Could be along wait) - but hey - they're my boat/ guns and I don't have a dog.

My opinion here -- walk and be happy.

Tell your friend__?__ to make a list of his own pros and cons. Tweak those cons a little bit and you might see a different reaction on her part. If he can't come up with any cons, she is better of with someone who will appreciate her.

yup, if the "list" is made, it's time to move on.. if not you'll regret it in a few years ifn'ya go ahead with it,, no matter how "hot" she may be.

relationships take alot of work,, I don't care what anybody says about them,, every day work. if your already doubting it,, split!!!!

I wish I had followed my instincts wayyyy back when,, it cost me 10 years of my life!!

good luck!!