• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Footwear

TonkaBass

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually just wear a standard pair of water shoes when it's warm. but I think I'm going with a pair of crocs this year. I was looking around their web site and found a pair called Ace Boating. I like the fact that there is a little more protection for the toes.

2152_1_navywhite.jpg

Hiya -

Merrels. Used to heckle my wife, because she has a SERIOUS Merrel addiction - then I tried some on. Love the things. They're mesh on the sides so they stay cool, dry out fast when I walk in the water at the ramp, and don't get slippery. I wore them wading in the surf in Florida, wet wading smallmouth streams...all kinds of stuff. They're great. I have the flattest feet anyone's seen since our species started walking upright, so finding shoes that don't kill my feet when I'm standing for a long time isn't easy, and the Merrels do the trick.

The nice thing about the BOSS and her Merrel habit is I can throw that back at her when she makes smart remarks about the number of fishing rods I own...

Cheers,

Rob Kimm

sandals or flip flops during the summer! New Balance tennies till then.

(Sorry, but we laugh and pick on people who wear the Crocs or other rubber looking girl's garden shoes. I guess we are just mean??? lol)

I wear a pair of Columbia sandals. I got a mean sandal tan on my feet though. It has lasted all winter and I am not so sure that is a good thing.

For all you Croc lovers, you need to watch the movie Idiocracy. Very funny movie, but everyone on the planet were Crocs. I personally hate them.

I wear a pair of Columbia sandals. I got a mean sandal tan on my feet though. It has lasted all winter and I am not so sure that is a good thing.

For all you Croc lovers, you need to watch the movie Idiocracy. Very funny movie, but everyone on the planet were Crocs. I personally hate them.

me and you are brothers from a different mother!

I too have a columbia sandal tan that has withstood winter!

and I too am very much opposed to crocs.

Regular Sperry Sandals which left me with pretty impressive sandal foot like others mentioned. Wear tennis shoes until it is warm enough but have been known to toss a pair of socks on with the sandals for those days when it begins cold and warms up.

Hardly a fashion trend though.

I was the same way about crocs. But a guy I work shows with told me they are like walking on Marshmellows. Well I got some when I was at a show and they were wonderful on my feet. So I was hooked.

I was the same way about crocs. But a guy I work shows with told me they are like walking on Marshmellows. Well I got some when I was at a show and they were wonderful on my feet. So I was hooked.

I'm guessing skirts are also very comfortable......... winksmile