• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Footwear

TonkaBass

Last year I wore Nike Shocks (love them), and fished bare foot. I was just wondering what you guys wear in the boat. Looking to get some new fishing kicks. My biggest concern is comfort after standing all day, but I also want breathable. Just curious to see what you guys are wearing...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Igot the new Shimano fishing shoes... WAY comfortable!!!! I have the older shimano sandals as well.. yet to be honest, I am bare foot a ton.

Are these the shoes you got, if so where did you get them? I was looking for some but wanted to try them on before buying a pair.

new_shimano_mens_aqua_shoe_water_drainin

Seriously, my daughter was up at some tanning salon for a UV treatment in December and there were these really light weight, mesh type slip ons. Style was a lot like a running shoe. Soles looked like they would grip fairly well. When I picked her up, I thought "Hey these would be nice out on the boat" Of course I cannot recall their name. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

early season I wear rocky boots. When it warms up sometime in mid june I wear Jordans. Then from there on out I wear columbia sandles.

I wouldnt wear crocs cause Id be afraid that I scare all the fish in the lake away. yes, Im a croc hater.