Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drip

Guitar Hero Metallica!!!

17 posts in this topic

Now that its been out a little over a week, whos got it and whos already passed all the songs? wink

I cant stop playing it, one of my top 3 bands all time and an amazing job of the graphics to make the band look exact. I have just finished all the songs on Hard, now to maybe tackle expert. Maybe.

I made the mistake of downloading the SpongeBob songs last week for RockBand. Guess what the kids have me playing every night?? laugh

Ran through them all on expert (on guitar). War Ensemble is kinda tough but the rest are pretty easy. The only frustrating thing is I can't single pick as fast on a Guitar Hero guitar as I can with a real guitar, so it's frustrating to have to alternate pick songs like Master of Puppets when I'm used to single picking it.

What a great commercial last night w/ Bob Knight and Metallica. I about wet myself.

I've been wanting to get it as I have all the GH series. Is it pretty cool?

If you like Metallica, its awesome. Otherwise its another good guitar hero game with alot of metal. laughgrin

BTW, they are going for a pretty respectable price on the auction site, prob 10 bucks cheaper than the stores... or maybe I got lucky smirk

Note: I got an xtra copy if anyone is interested

For anyone that has played the new Metallica GH. Are there battles every 3-4 rounds (like GH3)?

Welcome to the site Drip. If you are trying to sell your extra copy though, I believe you have to put it in the for sale sections.

Thanks sandmann, I will have to look into that. And no, there are not any battles like GH 3.

Hey what forum do you suggest putting it in? The two I see are for Ice fishing stuff and boats

Thanks sandmann, I will have to look into that. And no, there are not any battles like GH 3.

Hey what forum do you suggest putting it in? The two I see are for Ice fishing stuff and boats

Try putting it in here somewhere, location specific might help you sell it faster.

http://www.fishingminnesota.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/forums/194/1/Minnesota_Classifieds

The other For Sale threads dont really specifiy which one you can sell electronics in

Hmmm... that kinda sux that there isnt a spot everyone could see it, I dont want to put it in all those forums. Well, maybe just put it back on ebai

For anyone that has played the new Metallica GH. Are there battles every 3-4 rounds (like GH3)?

No battles, those were kind of stupid. Especially on expert for The Devil Went Down To Georgia. Without doing the whammy trick there's probably less than 100 people worldwide that can win that battle.

No battles, those were kind of stupid. Especially on expert for The Devil Went Down To Georgia. Without doing the whammy trick there's probably less than 100 people worldwide that can win that battle.

Thanks Nick. I'm a novice, I can get about 2-3 rounds into expert. But I was playing GH3 the other day and thinking how much I dislike the battles. I hadn't played it in nearly a year, and its amazing how you can still have all those notes memorized, my top 3 fav songs could still be done blind folded.

I may have to go rent the new one to see what I think.

Originally Posted By: Dan189

Whats the whammy trick?

Originally Posted By: Nick Kuhn

Whats the whammy trick?

On your first set of notes you need to get whammy as your power-up, then deploy it when Lou has a long series of rapid green notes, he fails instantly.

Originally Posted By: Jakesbuds
Originally Posted By: Nick Kuhn

Whats the whammy trick?

On your first set of notes you need to get whammy as your power-up, then deploy it when Lou has a long series of rapid green notes, he fails instantly.

Nice. Never knew that. You just have to make sure you get that first Star Power then I suppose.