• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

09 Season is here!!!!!

Scott K

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bert didn't mention his birthday!! laugh

Actually he did, at least reference it, when they brought it the leftovers from the previous nites birthday cake / cupcakes. The day Bert doesn't mention his birthday, I'm the FLW angler of the year. laugh

But, I haven't got the answer to the previous question. Waiting patiently.......

OK here we go. I will say first of all that they keep way to many stats IMO. "THE LAST TIME THIS HAPPENED WAS IN 1968. THE LAST TIME THE TWINS WERE DOWN BY 2 RUNS OR MORE AND 2 OUTS AND NO ONE ON IN THE NINTH INNING AND CAME BACK TO WIN THE GAME."

That was a long time ago.

G.C.

I was at the game last night. Small crowd. Was amazed at how few actually left early for as bleek as it looked, especially after giving up aother run in the top of the ninth.

For those of you who stuck it out, good for you, you saw one of the better finishes you'll ever see.

For those who left early? Ha Ha, better you than me! grin

So would I 4wandering, but that is what was said last nite in the post game and if you listen to the pre game or recapp of last nites game, I am sure they will mention it again.

Lets see First Ice, Cuddy has 3 of the 6 rbis so far. Ya I would bench him.

Oh boy we get Carlos tonight.

G.C.

Gary,

What are you gonna do with all these fair weather Twinkie fans? Second game of the season and they are already bailing out on the Twinks when they fall behind! Long season to go man. You better start cheerleading a little more and get your boys fired up, my Pale Hose are waiting to give you a little dose of game #163 all over again! LOL

I think the twinks are gonna pull off more than a few wins like they did tonight. After that first game hiccup, they turned things around pretty nicely. It's a LONG season, but I think we are gonna see the Twins right up there. No game 163 needed this year. Twins by 6 games!

Im a little concerned with the fact that all 3 starters have given up at least 5 runs... the bullpen has looked pretty good and the twinks can hit against average pitching but King Felix was real good. Overall, a win today and bring on the whimp sox