• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I have 4 used high back Alumacraft boatseats, grey and white in color. These came out of a 2000 Tournement Pro 175. The back boards inside the seats are wood and are starting to rot where the hinges screw on, bottom of seats are solid. Free!

If intersested post here, or email me at sctk11 at yahoo .com

boatseat.jpg

Scott, sorry if my email was a little unclear. I will take them, I just need to find out when my brother is going to be in Shakopee and if he doesn't know or can't make it, I will just come down and get them myself. Thanks again. I replaced the back boards in a couple of mine last year and it wasn't too fun, but I have had my practice so these shouldn't be too bad.

I just got off the phone with him and this probably won't work, but he's in Shakopee today. The problem is that he doesn't know where he is going to have service calls from day to day so we can't really plan something. Would there be a way to have you wife put them in the trunk and if he is in the area, I will give you a call? I have your number in the last email, but my email is down right now. I am also assuming that these are without the pedestal, but is the pedestal bracket still on the bottom of the seat?

They are without the pedestal brackets as well, I transfered them to my new seats. I could ask her, if she is willing to do that, I am sure it would be ok for a week, but I am sure I would be getting grief about it any longer then that.