• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best option..

OTBASSER

Mississippi would be my guess. I have only been out once so far which is sad since I live 6 blocks from the landing. I cant wait for things to calm down and I can get some good fishing in. Water temp was 43 on pool 6 last Saturday.

I haven't heard much about bass fishing other than a few guys did get into some smallies by harpers a week ago. Most have been after walleye, northern or panfish. If we could EVER get some stabil weather it would be helpfull!

I know border waters are my only option, I have never fished any of 'em before. I was thinking that some of the Miss. pools would be the way to go. What about Iowa?

My teammates buddy lives in Iowa and caught this over the weekend off shore. 6lbs 22" They caught one other 3lber but they said it was still pretty slow.

n14806467_42096801_61114651.jpg

Here in MO.our bass season never closes. The weather has been terrible, but is starting to get better.The bass have been fairly cooperative. If you head this way, there are several good lakes in the KC area.Smithville is the best, but I reccommend Truman, very good numbers of bass, and you can also get some nice crappie

Okoboji is open. Haven't heard of anyone fishing over there yet. I live in between there and S. Dakota. I'm gonna go over to Lake Pahoja this afternoon to see if I can't hook into a couple of hogs. If there is anyone planning on coming down and fishing Okoboji you should let me know!