• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

South Metro Bass Club-Tournament Schedule

hydrashack

Just wanted to get our schedule out there. This is a good group of guys and a solid set of fishermen. We have good turnouts for the league and we fish some fun lakes this year.

5/17 Pools 4&5 out of Wabasha

5/30 Waverly

6/27 Pelican (Albertville)

7/25 N/S Center

8/9 White Bear Lake

8/22 Coon (Ham Lake)

9/12 TBD

We have a small entry fee per person just to add a little competition to the mix.

Please Call or email me with any questions.

[email protected]

952-201-5276

-Josh

hydra,

I hate to throw a wrinkle into your events, and you may have already checked this out, but I believe White Bear Lake has some local permit requirement. At least that is what the sheriff told me this winter when we had a large group event out there. It might be worth checking on.

I fished a few of "events" last year with these guys. It was great, lots laughs with these guys. If you are going to fish a few make sure you bring your wit, these guys are quick with their good spirited shots and have lots of funny stories. I will be at a few again this year for sure..... Jonah

hydra-as I stated in my above post, I have no intent in fishing for the money, just for fun.. I wouldnt plan on driving all that far, but always enjoy a little compitition. I have yet to look to see if they conflict with dates I already have in place.. but would do my best to check ones that are close.. I live across the street from South Center, so I will at the very least be at the weigh in.. WBL is close as well.

South Metro Bass Club

Just a reminder. Our first tournament is scheduled for the 17th out of Wabasha, Pools 4 & 5. We will be blasting off at 7:00 and we will be taking off out of the Wabasha city park ramp.

Please give me a call or shoot me an email with any questions or interest.

-Josh

952/201-5276

[email protected]