Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hydrashack

South Metro Bass Club-Tournament Schedule

26 posts in this topic

Just wanted to get our schedule out there. This is a good group of guys and a solid set of fishermen. We have good turnouts for the league and we fish some fun lakes this year.

5/17 Pools 4&5 out of Wabasha

5/30 Waverly

6/27 Pelican (Albertville)

7/25 N/S Center

8/9 White Bear Lake

8/22 Coon (Ham Lake)

9/12 TBD

We have a small entry fee per person just to add a little competition to the mix.

Please Call or email me with any questions.

jshackelford@winthropresources.com

952-201-5276

-Josh

You can fish any of the tournaments you want, there is a point system that goes towards an end of the year angler of the year award.

You can fish by yourself or with a partner. Bags are submitted by the boat, not the individual. Points towards the AOY are based per individual.

You are welcome at all of them, but you should definitley make at least a couple.

$20 per person

100% payback

You can fish by yourself if you like and still get 100% of the pot.

$20 one time annual membership. This is not per person, but per boat.

I have been in this league for two years as a NON-BOATER...and these guys are GREAT! Fun competitive league!

hydra,

I hate to throw a wrinkle into your events, and you may have already checked this out, but I believe White Bear Lake has some local permit requirement. At least that is what the sheriff told me this winter when we had a large group event out there. It might be worth checking on.

I fished a few of "events" last year with these guys. It was great, lots laughs with these guys. If you are going to fish a few make sure you bring your wit, these guys are quick with their good spirited shots and have lots of funny stories. I will be at a few again this year for sure..... Jonah

Raymond--- Any interest in fishing this N/S Center event for fun... Not put in entry money, just fish along with?

Jonah,

Thanks for the response and looking forward to seeing you again this year.

hydra-as I stated in my above post, I have no intent in fishing for the money, just for fun.. I wouldnt plan on driving all that far, but always enjoy a little compitition. I have yet to look to see if they conflict with dates I already have in place.. but would do my best to check ones that are close.. I live across the street from South Center, so I will at the very least be at the weigh in.. WBL is close as well.

Awesome!!! We would love to have some more boats in the tournaments. I will throw a few reminders on here as the tournaments approach.

South Metro Bass Club

Just a reminder. Our first tournament is scheduled for the 17th out of Wabasha, Pools 4 & 5. We will be blasting off at 7:00 and we will be taking off out of the Wabasha city park ramp.

Please give me a call or shoot me an email with any questions or interest.

-Josh

952/201-5276

jshackelford@winthropresources.com

Waverly this Saturday. Blast off at 6:00, weigh in at 1:00.

We have three spots open.

-Josh

FYI...talked to a DNR guy at Bald Eagle lake yesterday and there shutting down the public access at White Bear lake, I believe there is a marina on the lake though, pay as you go.

Thanks for the heads up. I know they are drawing down Pelican too. I will post any changes that we have to make.

Pelican is quite low. A LOT more weeds then in the past!

Are you sure about the Public Access shutdown on White Bear? What would be the point of that?