• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

White Sox

UdeLakeTom

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can put it on the board.....yes

LOL

Too funny Gary!

So what about those Twinks just going ballistic yesterday? Should have spread some of those runs out and they could have swept the Pale Hose! LOL

I think its gonna be a LONG season for both teams. No clear cut winner from the Central this year like last year eh? LOL

Windy

I love US Cellular field. My third trip there since 2008 and I've seen the Twins score exactly 45 runs.

I've got to give props to the Sox fans though. Most of them watched the 20 run beat down through 8 full innings. We were serenaded with "One game plaaaay-off" chants as we strolled the parking lot in our Twins attire, but the Sox fans were classy for all three beatings I have witnessed. Not like Wrigley for sure.

That's out of the way. We'll get the young pitching fixed and Twins will finish about ten games ahead of the Sox this year.

Windy, how can you stand watching the Sox on WGN??? The Twins game isn't on my local cable today, so I figured I would watch my boy Greinke go against the Sux, but that guy with Steve Stone is worse to listen to than John Madden. I wasn't even a fan growing up of Stone, either. Caray was one thing, but these two are horrible.

Zamboni,

The Hawk a Roo, Ken Harrelson, is kind of like ludafisk (sp) if you are Swedish you love it but everybody else hates it. People here in the Windy love his over the top obloviating (sp). Stone is the most knowledgable announcer in the game today and he makes a good partner for the Hawk.

Windy

He is the one credited for coming up with some good ones though Zam. He did tag Frank Thomas with The Big Hurt and also gave Carlos Lee El Caballo. The Hawk frequents a steak place that my wife and I go to and when the Hawk is holding court at the bar it is the place to be! He does imitations, tells stories and if you get him good and liquored up he breaks out into the Hawk Walk which is kind of like Chuck Berrys old move with the guitar!

Very funny to watch.

Windy

He sounds like quite the guy to have a few with. I wonder what Bert B is like when he has a few confused It was great when he asked Coomer, "What are you smokin down there?" And that was sober...I think. Alright, back to The Hawk (sorry to hijack a little)