• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Team #7 = TOM TERMINATORS

Gordie

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more week!

Has anyone seen if there is someplace where it is showing the current standings for each team?

I thought last year there was a post that was updated every so often that showed how each team was progressing.

"hooks"

Thanks elwood.

Good Luck lc pett.

I am sure looking forward to some quality time outside. I put out my blind yesterday, but it might have blown away already. Wow there is some strong winds this morning.

I was walking in the field yesterday to find a place to put up my blind. I saw just the spot. I walked to the edge of the field and the woods where discovered that something else thought it was a good place as well, because there was turkey feathers all over the place. Not good.

"hooks"

Sorry Team, I was not successful as well.

Had some gobbling around, just not much interest. I thought that I could pull this off for the team......I need to find a better looking hen I guess.

I was out until the last minute the last few nights and nothing.

It was nice to be out there though.

I think that I am going to bring my hen decoy with me for deer hunting though. I had several deer stop by to say "Hi".

One time I was in the middle of a green field,walking back to the truck carrying my decoy and the gun when two young does came up the hill. I froze. They looked at me and they started to come closer and closer and closer. I thought that the one was going to come up and give me a big kiss. They got about 15 feet away from me and weren't scared at all. They looked at me and wandered past me, played a little, glanced back at me a couple of times and just kept doing what they were doing until they eventually were out of sight. That was pretty neat.

I guess there will hopefully be next year.

Nice effort to all and congrates to all who managed to bag one.

"hooks"

well team I'd like to thank you guys for all the time and effort that you guys put into your hunts. thanks for shooting the bull and turkeys also. I had a really good season and ablast on this forum

I also had a great time on this fourm and congradulations to you guys that got a turkey. I think they should have a contest like this in the fall again it would be sweet! grin Also by the looks of the scores we came in 2nd place.