• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Team #7 = TOM TERMINATORS

Gordie

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I dont hunt till season G so I have awhile before I go. I just got a choke and some targets to get my pattering good. Are we all hunting with shotguns or is there any archers??

I shoot a remington 870 thats been ported and the forceing cone been back bored and shoot a extra full extended HS strutt

undertaker choke and remingtonpremier HV magnum 3inch 1 3/4 oz # 5s with great results but was thinking of useing the same gun with a extra full choke for steel and # 4 blackcloud this year it patterns awsome and it really does a number on ducks and even folded a few geese with them last fall.

I also have an h.s. strut undertaker choke in a 12 ga. benelli nova. I did some pattern shooting today with Remmington nitro turkey 3 inch #5 1 7/8 oz shot and Winchester superme 3 inch #5 1 3/4 oz shot. The Remmington patterned better for me.

Nice Bird Elwood!

Can't wait to see the pictures paintbrush!

Sorry team, I have not been in the loop as much as I should. I have been very stressed out. Found out last week my job (along with about 60 or so others) is being terminated due to moving parts of the company to the larger building in another state and to Mexico.

On a good note, there is a woods bordering the property that I have been hunting turkey's on for the last couple of years that I have not been able to hunt on. This property is where they have been roasting in. This year... NEW OWNERS! Last weekend I got full access to the property.

Good luck to next person up,

"hooks"