Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kyle

Your best bear bait recipe

14 posts in this topic

If you come up on a bear hunt I will show you;)

Umm one could tell ya , but you know what would need to happen then

Eye of newt, a pich of dragons scale... no.. that my mother-in-laws, Easter casarole. Boar

I would not want to eat anything that has been eating my mother-in-laws' cooking.

Outfitter-

You hire me for this upcoming fall, and you bet I'll come see what your secret recipe is.

Seriously,

I'm a guide looking for employment for this upcoming season. I was educated professionally at Royal Tine Guide and Packer School in Western MT.

To start- Dog food and grease. Get grease from local restaraunt.Make a big grease slick so everything that checks it out drags scent around.

After Hit-- SWEETS-SWEETS-SWEETS. Cereal and frosting or syrup

Fermented oats. Fresh meat, not the rotten stuff. Grease. Cake, donuts, bread. Popcorn, cheese curls. Anise, boisenberry, vanilla, chocolate syrup, gummi bears, licorice, cereal, powdered jello, powdered sugar. Marshmallows, rasberries, strawberries, apples. Salted nut rolls. Later in the season - beef fat and lots of it. Bacon burn, honey burn. But all time favorite - beaver carcass.