• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

spearing guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gordie

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: elwood
ITS ONLY 8 MORE MONTHS UNTIL WE CAN SPEAR AGAIN!!!!!

gringringringringringringrin

dont you have anything better to do!

YEP hes countin down the days till we can spear again!!!! smirkcrazylaughlaughwink someones gotta do it. at least hes not on he womens forum giving them grief. blushcrazylaughwhistlewhistle

8 months is to long to wait!!! I also have flag fever. The only thing as equal to watching a northern slide into the hole is a flag being popped!! Fish On!!!!!!! Ice can't come soon enough!!

ABSOLUTELY nothing there big shooter. just had to give ya a hard time. laughwink i do that also when chasing my sunfish. let me know when you head my way. especially out to long. by the way did i mention to you the last weekend of spearing i had a bass in my spear hole that had to go 6 lbs.

BNS, You do make a really good point!!! We do find some awesome spearing spots when we are bass fishing.

That is what its all about. Having a good time out on the lake in the summer time, and finding new spots for spearing in the winter!