Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gordie

spearing guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

159 posts in this topic

ITS ONLY 8 MORE MONTHS UNTIL WE CAN SPEAR AGAIN!!!!!

gringringringringringringrin

CB been working almost everyday. but I'm gearing up for spearing already.

dont you have anything better to do!

Originally Posted By: elwood

YEP hes countin down the days till we can spear again!!!! smirkcrazylaughlaughwink someones gotta do it. at least hes not on he womens forum giving them grief. blushcrazylaughwhistlewhistle

womens forum, who hangs out there the most?

Thats what i thought!

Woot woot! Its too far away! Miss it already...

Originally Posted By: elwood

coulda just givin you a hard time BNS

8 months is to long to wait!!! I also have flag fever. The only thing as equal to watching a northern slide into the hole is a flag being popped!! Fish On!!!!!!! Ice can't come soon enough!!

i know. its all about the love!

I know you mean for the love of the sport grin

lol. You guys are crazy. Lets enjoy the summer, and when fall hits, have them spears ready!

Dude my spears been ready since the last day of season grin

i hear ya elwood. fishhouses all ready also. that other guy just wants to chase them smelly bass in a boat now. smirksmirkcrazylaughlaughwhistlewhistle

i hear ya elwood. fishhouses all ready also. that other guy just wants to chase them smelly bass in a boat now. smirksmirkcrazylaughlaughwhistlewhistle

Whats wrong with me bass fishing. Im Just out finding you new spearing spots anyways!

ABSOLUTELY nothing there big shooter. just had to give ya a hard time. laughwink i do that also when chasing my sunfish. let me know when you head my way. especially out to long. by the way did i mention to you the last weekend of spearing i had a bass in my spear hole that had to go 6 lbs.

yea it is, to bad it didnt think more of that eurolarve i stuck in front of his nose. madcrysick it would be at the taxidermist. oh well he lives to make more 6 lbers.

May 1st right? THink the carp are still gona be in the creeks?

November 15th were hardwater spearing but I do belive that it is May 1st

picked up a suitcase style shack and thinking of makking it into a spearhouse. its 6x8 probally do like BNS and one monster hole but not sure.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

BNS, You do make a really good point!!! We do find some awesome spearing spots when we are bass fishing.

BNS, You do make a really good point!!! We do find some awesome spearing spots when we are bass fishing.

That is what its all about. Having a good time out on the lake in the summer time, and finding new spots for spearing in the winter!