Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JimBuck

River Monsters Television Show

74 posts in this topic

Just wanted to give you all a head's up about the River Monsters with Jeremy Wade TV Show that's premiering tonight on Animal Planet. Should be a good one.

This should be a great show for some viscious river fish.

Thanks for the heads up I set it to auto tune!

This guy is nuts & awesome! Just jumps right in, haha...

He needs to put a cut on his toe then see what they would do. lol I am sure if I cut my hand and left it in my tank I would get bit for sure.

Looks like it will be replaying again at Midnight and 4AM for anyone who tuned in late.

Yeah, discovery channel and animal planet and most of those networks almost always seem to put their 8/9/10 pm primetime shows on at 11/12/1 again, which helps in cases where either a) you catch the second half of something cool and want to get the first half or B) your DVR was busy recording something else during the prime time episode.

Ya I'm watching Celeb apprentice and just so happened to check on the dvr and it was NOT recording. I caught it five minutes into it thankfully.

I'm waiting for the those big amazon cats with 1" teeth. You thought a Flathead could mess up your hands imagine what that thing would do frown

I used to have a red breasted pirahna (spelling) for about 12 years he was a big SOB and mean to boot. He just loved Honey Ham and gold fish.

lol Spelling as in tori spelling. Ya I can only imagine what that would do to a hand.

Finally caught a glimps of the Goonch!!! All I can say is Whoa!

Looked like a Muscular Flathead on Steroids with some wicked teeth. Pretty cool footage (almost creepy) of a few of them hanging close to a rock ledge in the current.

Check it out, they should be showing the episode again.

That was good show. The devil cat he called it. Then after catching a few small 4-5' he finally get a big on and jumps in the river after it. Crazy SOB the thing was like 7'long and 170lbs and they get way bigger then that.

The Goonch was Cool! The stretching of 10 minutes of interesting footage into 60 minutes of fear mongering dramatization was not. I hope the next episode is better but what can you expect when the word "Monsters" is in the title?

The Goonch was Cool! The stretching of 10 minutes of interesting footage into 60 minutes of fear mongering dramatization was not.

Exactly what I thought.